The Personal NMR Console
PC-NMR is the Stelar high performance, general purpose, portable NMR console. It is available in two formats: a 19” rack version or portable aluminium case version.
Its innovative design provides a single and powerful “plug-and-go” solution for most NMR, NMR Fast Field Cycling, Diffusion NMR and NQR experiments, as well as mobile NMR.
Main features include
- Direct digital signal detection from 500 kHz up to 80 MHz (optional up to 130 MHz)
- Three independent RF TX channels programmable from DC to 80MHz (optional from DC to 130MHz)
- Data accumulation in four separate buffers (real and imaginary parts, phase and absolute value of the signal)
- 250 W / 500kHz-130 MHz RF linear RF power pulse amplifier
- RF FRONT-END composed of: one H-range broad-band low-noise short dead-time preamplifier from 0.5-200MHz (optional 5-400 MHz); one TX/RX coupling and probe tuning device on computer screen
- S/NMR32/FFC: AcqNMR32 Windows-compatible software package, for NMR-NMRD data acquisition, display and evaluation of MR and FFC - NMRD profiles. All experimental procedures are supported