High Field NMR Relaxometry
Combining a 3 Tesla cryogen-free superconducting magnet with either SPINMASTER or SMARtracer™ allows extension of the magnetic field strength range for the acquisition of NMRD profiles to the range of the latest high field clinical MRI scanner. The combined systems are ideal for studying relaxivity of MRI contrast agents.
The system has been developed in collaboration with HTS-110, the leading company in the design of high temperature superconducting magnetic solutions.
Main features include
- FULL INTEGRATION AND COMPATIBILITY with Stelar SPINMASTER or SMARtracer™ systems
- Variable field from 0 to 3 Tesla
- Allows measurement of spin relaxation times up to 125 MHz
- Cryogen-free operation
- High uniformity over the whole excitation range
- Large 25 mm pole gap
- Low fringe magnetic field
- Magnet safety monitoring electronics included
- Reliable mechanical cooling
- Compact size