SPINMASTER FFC2000 1T C/DC
1 Tesla research grade Fast Field Cycling NMR Relaxometer
SPINMASTER FFC2000 1T C/DC is a unique NMR instrument designed to measure the field dependence of the NMR longitudinal spin-lattice relaxation time, T1. The transverse spin-spin relaxation time, T2, may also be measured.
The SPINMASTER 1 tesla system allows measurement of NMRD profiles from a few kHz to a maximum operating magnetic field of 42.6 MHz (1H Larmor frequency) and is capable of multi-nuclear measurements (1H, 2H, 13C, 19F, 7Li, etc.).
SPINMASTER offers superb performance for numerous applications where investigation of molecular dynamics may provide the key to solving problems for which other analytical techniques cannot provide answers.
SPINMASTER 1T system features
- Measurement of relaxation times from a fraction of a millisecond to several seconds
- Multi-nuclear operations
- Fully automated acquisition of NMRD profiles
- Efficient and accurate temperature control (range from -140 °C to +140 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution)
- Minimum operating costs (no cryogenic gases necessary)
- No complicated sample preparation required
- Measures solids, liquids, liquid crystals, colloids, complex mixtures
Wide Bore Configuration
SPINMASTER can also be configured with the Stelar Wide Bore 0.5 tesla magnet for measuring large samples such as rock cores.
Note on T2 measurements:
- The measure of T2 can be performed using a classical CPMG sequence at the acquisition field.
- The acquisition field and spectrometer frequency can be set continuously to different values according to the nucleus observed and frequency/field ranges
- The full dependence of T2 on the full range of magnetic field strengths can be studied using special FFC Spin Echo sequences, with some limitations for short T2.
Please contact Stelar for more details.